Friday 20 August 2010

Karma is a funny thing - Part 2

There you go, victim of my own misdemeanours.
This morning, in huff, a puff and a grump, I skipped my usual morning good deed. Result: a rubbish day. Worse, I turned into a horrible shouting monster and annoyed everybody around me. And now I am sitting at the hairdresser's, terrified at the idea that if it all goes wrong here too I am condemned to months of really bad hair..
Yes, with work, stress and lack of sleep, the crazy chick is back. I hate myself for being this side of me. And soon everybody else will too.
A long weekend walk is urgently needed..

In the meanwhile, where's everybody gone?? This holiday thing is 'like totally unacceptable'! Someone needs to tell me juicy stories.. Actually, I am starting to think that fear of ending up on this blog is stopping my friends from sharing their adventures.. Hmmm, detective EI will investigate and report back.
PS
In the end, my hair is OK, not as good as usual, but something I can live with. Too tired to bother with picking dinner venues, I had a massive bust-up with The Man in the middle of Chinatown. Then had to apologies to all the people I pissed off during the day. So glad it is almost midnight and today will soon be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment