Friday 8 April 2011

Gimme, gimme, gimme

So, say your birthday is coming up, and you could pick ANY presents, what would you choose? (World peace and the end of famine don't count)

Hmmmm.. Difficult question.. At least for an indecisive like me, who hates to even pick wine and food off a restaurant menu.

To start, a couple of extra hours, all to myself, every day. To run, read, catch up on the news, watch a film. Or just sleep. (What is it with this feeling constantly sleep-deprived?)
Maybe a long weekend in Paris, with extra cash to be spent Chez Chanel.
A huge party on the beach.
A week with Muffin Tops.
A private screening of my favourite films.
Calorie-free chocolate.
Bags.. and shoes. No discrimination.
Ooohhh, yes, I know: a dog! A Westie, named Dr Watson, who would follow me everywhere.

Or even just dinner and drinks with a distant friend I don't get to see much these days.

Truth is, I don't want anything at all. Just a little peace, a bit of love and.. the end of this shifting phase. Before it all gets too boring. And the dog. Yes, most certainly the dog. Pleaseeeee.
PS
Just in case anybody out there is in desperate need of real present suggestions, I would love something that starts with 'i' and ends in 'Pad'.

No comments:

Post a Comment