Tuesday 17 May 2011

Comfortably smug

Promise: I will not talk about the awesome concert, music event, moment of tears and emotion I have recently witnessed. I realise I have already bored everybody to death with my tales of a certain Mr Gilmour appearing on top of a certain Wall to play with a certain Mr Waters. So I will not insist on Mr Mason joining in for what is likely to be the very last time. Enough said.

Truth is, I am sporting an uncharacteristic grin today. May sound daft, but for once I had a string of good news, and that made me happy. With the happiness of the best kind: the one that has got nothing to do with you. That is to say, nothing I heard of related directly to me. Just my friends, my family, my colleagues, who saw some hopes translating into reality.

Pretty cool, uh?

No comments:

Post a Comment