Saturday 1 May 2010

Changes

And here we are. First day of unemployment. Sleeping pattern already messed up.
Standing in the kitchen at 4:30 am eating yesterday's dinner.
First time in my life with no immediate plans.

Last day at work was very.. emotional. Far too many tears, all day long. If somebody thought I resigned because I lost my mind, I am pretty sure they found confirmation in my girly behaviour, completely out of character.

Will have to get used to no seeing The Homonymous, English Rose, Male Friend #1, SF#2 and The Venerable every day. Weird. Not to mention everybody else. Four years.. Long time.

Leaving drinks carried on until 2am, with Gorgeous Girl creating a stir in the bar. Flocks of men.. And she doesn't notice half of them.. Not only she is beautiful, she is incredibly sweet too.

Is it going to be cake baking galore? Or exercising craze? Internet dependence? Or rereading Proust all over again? Meditation retreat? Or pampering spa?

Difficult decisions, uh? Better get used to life in the slow lane. Except.. I am already hyper ventilating! Give me some slides, quick!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck whatever you plan to do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..
    Is it luck, or is it fate?
    And what do you do when your world seems to be changing its coordinates?
    Although this is really another story..

    ReplyDelete