Thursday 27 October 2011

The next love story - Part 2

"Where were you today?"
"Barcelona"
"Now?"
"Still here"
"Will you be back?"
"I don't know"
"I understand"
"No, I really don't know. How did they call it.. re-ergonomization of the leadership teams"
"What do you want to do?"
"I don't know"
"How long have you said 'I don't know' for?"
"30 minutes?"
"Over a year"
"Don't lecture me, Mr I-know-it-all"
"I know nothing, me"
"This bed is massive"
"Meant to tell you"
"What?"
"Was walking through Central Park today, saw that bird again, the pretty blue one that isn't always blue, and couldn't remember its name"
"Indigo Bunting"
"I like that you know crazy stuff like this. How big is that bed?"
"Pointlessly big"
"I should get ready for my 4pm and recover from the brainless state you throw me in"
"OK"
";pig you"
"Eh?"
"Bloody keyboard is for child-size fingers!"
":D"

2 comments:

  1. Dear Emotionally Incompetent,

    I recently started a new blog (Christianskeepinitreal.blogspot.com) with the sole purpose of reaching others who may be looking for someone they can relate to. REAL people, with real idiosyncrasies. I stumbled on your blog and I LOVE it! You actually sound like someone I can relate to! Anyway, I'm "following" you now...can't wait to read what you share next! Here's to the Real Deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carissa Anne,
    Thank you! My honour to have you following me. And I shall read yours too!

    ReplyDelete