Monday 5 July 2010

Stop making sense

Not sure why I picked this title. It just kept twirling in my mind..
So..
What else is going on.
I made lots of new friends. So expect lots of new stories.
Single Friend #1 seems to be on her steady way to get over Sexy Guy. She still prefers sex to running, but can you blame her?
Male Friend #3 is living his obsession fully, and enjoying even more sex with his girlfriend.
Male Friend #2 has disappeared in a work mist, as has Male Friend #1. Not for long. I will soon demand attention as the crazy Italian that I am.
Twin Friend is injured and on her way to a family holiday.
Married Friend #1 has already taken off. Same for Friend with Children #1. Soon, Single Friend #2 will also abandon me.. Hang on a second. Good job I did make new friends, the old ones are all defecting!!

And your truthful? In London, all summer. New job, no holidays.
Trying to pretend to be all big and grown up.. Yes, I know, very funny.

But one good thing I have decided. From now on I will be positive all the time. Yep, no more complaining.. Shall we try?

No comments:

Post a Comment