Friday 24 September 2010

I should know better

And avoid very high blood pressure first thing in the morning..

It may be sound surprising, but I actually do a bit of research for this blog. Which is why this morning I was reading a book about relationships. Well, I had to put it back in my bag, as it was seriously annoying me. What a bunch of clichés!! 'Men want to live near a pub with a dart board; women near a shop where they can buy birthday cards'.. 'Women tend to see sex a bit like housework'.. 'When you are in a long-term relationship you can go out for long walks without looking like a saddo, or stop wearing heels..' You can see my blood starting to boil while I write this, can't you?

Maybe I am weird, different, but this pile of rubbish does not resonate at all. Maybe that's why I am an EI: I should just conform, bake cakes and be concerned about the colour of my curtains.. Sod it. I'd rather be on my own. Or with a man who loves shopping and drags me out to buy sexy underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment