Wednesday 7 April 2010

Sexy boy

After several tos and fros, we finally met Sexy Guy.
Single Friend #1 gave us the coordinates to their latest rendezvous and we just ended up accidentally on purpose in the same bar. Yep, an ambush, in case you are wondering. But he didn't seem to mind. Au contraire, he appeared very pleased to receive some unexpected female attention.

The verdict?
Sexy, he is sexy, no doubt about it. SF#1 cannot keep her hands off him. And so couldn't SF#2, Married Friend #2 and the cocktail waitress. What was going on, I have no idea. It was some kind of giggling hormone craze. I practically had to hit Married Friend #2 under the table to wake her up from a state of stupor as he started talking about his summers sailing in the South Seas. He then had to show us the scar on his left bicepts (apparently SF#1's recount wasn't enough) and check our fitness levels by squeezing our own bicepts ("Touch me and I shall hit you" - worked a treat).
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad (I feel like I am sounding more and more like a bitch these days). He is funny, chatty and interested in people's conversations. Most importantly, SF#1 is happy, very happy. Sex is great, apparently. And he seems into her. As in, interested in her. My only worry is that he seems interested in quite a few other ladies at the same time as well. But maybe he is just flirting and playing along, and means no harm.

Now, I just need to stop Married Friend #2 from even considering the possibility of spicing up her marriage and ruining a friendship.. aarrrgghhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment